“If you want to grow, find a good opportunity. Today, if you want to be a great company, think about what social problem you could solve.”
Programme Incubator aims to encourage students to expand their mindset for a broader career. Think middle school is too young? Think again. Prepare your kids to become entrepreneurs. Teach for today’s economy and beyond.
Social Entrepreneur Incubator Programme is a dynamic program that teaches entrepreneurism through hands-on learning and structured thinking. Together, students and facilitators engage in an authentic learning experience.
Students learn with hands-on experience.
Students work as a team
Students monetize and showcase their passion
Social entrepreneurship is the attempt to draw upon business techniques and private sector approaches to find solutions to social, cultural or environmental problems. This concept may be applied to a variety of organizations with different sizes, aims, and beliefs. Conventional entrepreneurs typically measure performance in profit, revenues and increases in stock prices, but social entrepreneurs also take into account a positive “return to society”. Social entrepreneurship typically attempts to further broad social, cultural, and environmental goals often associated with the voluntary sector.
- Instill, develop and expose to social entrepreneur mindset and skills;
- Promote project based learning to cultivate leadership and teamwork among participants;
- Exposing to project organization, market research, product/solution development and marketing process;
- Nurture the philanthropy mindset in our future generation
- Participants would be divided into smaller groups of 5-7 person
- Facilitator will brief the purpose and display relevant materials for each class
- Participants to discuss among the group, all participants must be involved
- Facilitator to facilitate the discussion of each group , to provide guidance where appropriate
- All proceeds raised would be channeled to charity / social purposes
Social Entrepreneur Day (charity bazaar).
Parents and public would be invited to attend to support the event
Each team will showcase their social entrepreneur project. Winners would be judged based on following:
- Contribution to society, monetary and/or kind;
- Creativity and futurist thinking;
- Leadership and team work; and
- Attracted the most crowd.